outside restaurants where we could watch Oasis of the Seas sail out to sea?

Jimbo

We will be staying in Hollywood, Florida in Januaury 2010 and would like to see the ship we will be going on in September 2010 a head of time.

What is at the north end of North Ocean Drive if we are coming from the Hollywood Beach Area. Are there any Restaurants there?

Anything nice?

Jimbo

There is a restaurant at the Dania Beach Pier called Beach Watch, that is if it is still opened (restaurants come and go in south florida). It is close to the north end of Hollywood and is right next to Port Everglades, and is on the beach. I went there about 18 months ago for lunch but was not impressed by the food or service.

There is a restaurant at the Dania Beach Pier called Beach Watch, that is if it is still opened (restaurants come and go in south florida). It is close to the north end of Hollywood and is right next to Port Everglades, and is on the beach. I went there about 18 months ago for lunch but was not impressed by the food or service.

Not sure if it open or not......I did call the phone number from their web site, It still is connected, there was a recorded message telling their hours that they are open.

Still not sure the place is really open for business or not?

Jimbo:)

Archived