Category 12 Penthouse Suites on Carnival Miracle

Brenda33

DH and I have been upgraded to a category 12 Penthouse Suite on the Carnival Miracle....Cabin 6182. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or another Penthouse Suite on this ship and can share your experiences and possibly photos? We are so excited and would love to know all we can about this fabulous upgrade. Are there any special perks that come with this penthouse suite? Thanks for any and all info. :)

OMG - I am SO jealous! My husband, our son, and I, stayed in that very same suite in May! It's fabulous. I've stayed in suites before and I would compare the penthouse to a larger suite - not like some people think. It's not like it has a piano in it or something. The room is beautiful with a bar area, a king bed and a sectional style sofa. It has floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the room (one with french doors). It has tons of storage space including three closets, a dressing room (with another sink!), and the granite bathroom has double sinks, a whirlpool tub and a bidet! The location of the room is perfect. Quiet, great and easy location to get around the ship in, great private balcony with 2 reg chairs as well as 2 lounge chairs. Watson was our room steward. He's awesome. Tell him Mr. Brad says hello! I could go on forever. The Miracle is fabulous. Enjoy every minute. You will love it.:D

OMG - I am SO jealous! My husband, our son, and I, stayed in that very same suite in May! It's fabulous. I've stayed in suites before and I would compare the penthouse to a larger suite - not like some people think. It's not like it has a piano in it or something. The room is beautiful with a bar area, a king bed and a sectional style sofa. It has floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the room (one with french doors). It has tons of storage space including three closets, a dressing room (with another sink!), and the granite bathroom has double sinks, a whirlpool tub and a bidet! The location of the room is perfect. Quiet, great and easy location to get around the ship in, great private balcony with 2 reg chairs as well as 2 lounge chairs. Watson was our room steward. He's awesome. Tell him Mr. Brad says hello! I could go on forever. The Miracle is fabulous. Enjoy every minute. You will love it.:D

Sounds fabulous. Thank you for sharing your experience. Are there any special perks that come along with having this penthouse suite? I am so excited and can't wait to get there! Usually I can't wait to step on the ship, this time I can't wait to see my room!!! :D

No special perks really other than the usual VIP embark and debark. I can't help but wonder though if you get the 'best' staff, the dining time/table you want etc.

Well we are trying anytime dining, so I guess that won't matter. Its ok though, I am really looking forward to anytime dining. It just seems like such a great choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm leaving tomorrow on the Miracle out of NYC and was just upgraded to the penthouse suite and VIP. Since VIP check in and out comes with all suites it didn't make sence that the other perks weren't included with and upgrade.

I just called and all perks will be included with the upgrade. I now have and email confirming it. It depends on the ship, what kind of upgrade you got. I'm amazed they picked me for and upgrade because I paid less then anyone I know for the room, to upgrade me to the penthouse suite is crazy as even with the extra I paid I'm still considerable under what other people pay for even a regular suite. Your talking well over $1K closer to $2K. Wild but not a bad deal. Couse the weather needs to hold out now!!! I'm taking my money back if they re-route and going to the west coast (cheap airline tickets and red rock and signature suites cheap).

I am curious to what other perks you are entitled to with the cat 12 suite.

--

it is not unheard of that you got upgraded to a suite- depends on where your cabin was and someone else maybe wanted it-- maybe a group that wanted to be together.

It happens rare but it does happen

Archived