Nassau??

johnlisac

We have made a reservation at the Comfort Inn so we can use the Atlantis facilities, however, they say we don't get off the ship until 9:30 am, we have early seating for dinner which means we would need to be back on the ship around 4 so everyone can get cleaned up. We are wondering if it is going to be worth the money to use these facilities for the limited amount of time that we will be there? Or does anyone have any suggestions about other activities in Nassau. We have an 8 year old and a 14 year old.

Lets see. I think it depends on why you are getting the room at CI.If youare planning to do nothing but stay at Atlantis, then you might be better off.

As far as things to do in Nassau, there is a public beach about 10 minutes from Atlantis that is free. Also there is a Pirate museum if you kids are into pirates like mine are.Thers also walking tours and a Hard Rock Cafe, just to name a few.

We have done this three times and we thought it was worth it. We also had early seating. Your kids would really love it. Once, we took our time going back to the ship. We skipped the dining room dinner. We went back to the hotel and showered (more space than on the ship)

We did the Comfort Inn thing as well. We never went to the room. My sons, ages 7 & 11 loved Atlantis. I would agree with the others to either change to the late seeting, skip the dining room and just eat pizza, or get back on the ship and send the kids to the clubs and go enjoy Palo. :D

Please don't jump down my throat but can you explain to me what the advantages are of getting a room at the Comfort inn? Are there any special advantages? I am going on a cruise to Nassau with my two nieces (14 and 9) and nephew (6) later this summer and our plan was to just go to Atlantis and hang out. If there are any special advantages I would love to use it.

Please don't jump down my throat but can you explain to me what the advantages are of getting a room at the Comfort inn? Are there any special advantages? I am going on a cruise to Nassau with my two nieces (14 and 9) and nephew (6) later this summer and our plan was to just go to Atlantis and hang out. If there are any special advantages I would love to use it.

If you want to use the water slides, the Comfort Suites is a much more economical way of using Atlantis.

If you just go to ATlantis and hang out, you will have very limited access and Security does their job very well.

The room entitles you to 4 passes to the Atlantis for the day. You can use the water park with them. Many people don't even see the room at the Comfort Inn. They just check into the hotel and head straight to the Atlantis for the day (next door). The cost of paying Atlantis for the use of the water park is usually much higher. You have to do the math yourself and see if it makes sense.

Thanks for the tips. I didn't realize that. I just checked the comfort inn website and they are sold out of the room for the day we are going, so I guess I am out of luck. Are there any other hotels that offer the use of Atlantis?

Archived