Early Flight

We are sailing on MOS May 16th out of Port Canaveral. I have booked an 1130 American airlines flight out of Orlando ... we have a Limo picking us up so we wont have to deal with parking etc. We also are flying First Class so we will have a short line to deal with at the airport. do you think we will make the flight?

Seagarr

You are at least a 45 minute drive to Orlando - so it is a possible chance you aren't going to make this flight- first class or not. You still have to check bags, get though security and get to your gate- have to ride the shuttle train- it's a big airport and BUSY. I would definately have a back up plan and be certain of your flight restrictions on your ticketing.

You could be cutting it pretty close since it's a long ride to the airport in Orlando. U.S. Customs will determine when passengers can start to disembark and this is always a crapshoot. I have been on cruises where they started to let people off the ship at 7:00 AM and I have been on cruises where no one got off before 9:00AM. In the latter scenario you might be hard pressed to make your flight.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

PokrChic: tha flight time sounds good. Ask the purser for early off tags the night before disembaration and you should make that without a problem.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived