best way to swizzle?

Kgol

if im docking at kings .. what is the best way to get to the swizzle inn? i have been to Bermuda before but I missed this place.. and let's be frank.. i like to drink.

any suggestions for a straight shoot there? taxi, bus, ferry... combo?

if im docking at kings .. what is the best way to get to the swizzle inn? i have been to Bermuda before but I missed this place.. and let's be frank.. i like to drink.

any suggestions for a straight shoot there? taxi, bus, ferry... combo?

Combo

Ferry to Hamilton then bus no 3 is the most direct route.

Also order by the pitcher it is a better deal.

Well, where will you be docked? If you're in St. George's take the #10 bus toward Hamilton. If you're at the Dockyard, take the ferry to Hamilton and the #10 bus toward St. George's. There's a stop right in front of Swizzle Inn.

Well, where will you be docked? If you're in St. George's take the #10 bus toward Hamilton. If you're at the Dockyard, take the ferry to Hamilton and the #10 bus toward St. George's. There's a stop right in front of Swizzle Inn.

ummm...the OP has a slight clue in the first 5 words where he/she will be docked. :eek:

I would catch the ferry to St Georges and then the #1,3,10 or 11 bus, whichever comes first. That would be quicker. Go to the pharmacy or marina store to get a six pack for the ferry ride down.

bdaguy... i like the way you think.. is the pharmacy store near the dockyard?... or did i misunderstand you...

I thought that it would be easier just to go to St George and then head down.. besides.. the ferry is much cooler than riding the bus

The pharmacy is brand-new and right in dockyard, in front of the boat ramp, in the same row of buildings as the pottery market. The ferry to SG and then bus is a lot faster than ferry to Hamilton then bus to SG and keep a low profile with your drink and you won't have a problem.

Archived