End time for filling in imigration details

Divvy

I am in full panic here as princess web site seems to be having problems and wont even let me sign in and OH hasn't finished his details yet . We sail in 20 days !!!!!! . It seems that some people are already getting their tickets . Anyone remember how many days before sailing it was to be finished by. He may have to ring them today , if we can find the no.

I am in full panic here as princess web site seems to be having problems and wont even let me sign in and OH hasn't finished his details yet . We sail in 20 days !!!!!! . It seems that some people are already getting their tickets . Anyone remember how many days before sailing it was to be finished by. He may have to ring them today , if we can find the no.

If pain persists on the web site, call Princess and they will take the information over the phone.

Yes, they are still having some difficulties on the site. I guess on the latest update to the site, they have changed the Immigration section. I was able to note that I was just bringing along a birth certificate. At the end, it kicked me out and now it sez that I don't have a voyage listed. Ah well, I'll check tomorrow...

To the OP, I'm sure they'll have the kinks worked out soon... you should be ok. But to put your mind at ease, definitely call them up.

The Passenger Immigration Form section seems to be undergoing some tweaking to accept the new WHTI-compliant document information. The cruise line wants that 6 days before sailing, because the Cruise Personalizer closes 5 days before sailing. If technical problems persist, call Princess -- they can take the necessary info over the phone.

Don't panic. It's my understanding that even if you weren't able to complete the PIF online or by phone beforehand, you could still do it at the pier, as long as you arrived early enough on sail day. Happy sailing!

Caro

Archived