On Embarkation Day, Is Cagney's Open For Lunch To "Suite" Passengers....???

Suesan Jean

Can you get more then 2 in a AC suite?

TDCjerry-- how are you-- you can get more than two on the SUN AC suite--it has a living room that can be sealed from the master bedroom by a door. It has a sofa sleeper in the living room that will fit two children easily-- two adults will be snug.

Big green

Bud

Everything is going great, and still enjoying the retired life. When we sailed the

Pearl for two weeks in the AC, it had the small couch and black out shades around the bed, but I think it was just for 2.

Bud, as you can see we do have a couple of nice trips planned, I'm thinking of one more after the PC and before the GI/TA cruise.

TDCjerry-- how are you-- you can get more than two on the SUN AC suite--it has a living room that can be sealed from the master bedroom by a door. It has a sofa sleeper in the living room that will fit two children easily-- two adults will be snug.

Big green

Bud

That is exactly what we have been pondering. Our children are 10 and 13, not adults, but not toddlers. DH and I planned to take the AC bedroom, but were thinking about putting the kids in the adjoining balcony, rather than on the sleeper sofa. I think they would fit, but everyone might get more sleep (and be happier), if they had a room with twin beds. Maybe I'll call NCL and see what they say about this.

By any chance do you know the sq footage in the AC on the Sun? I've been searching NCL and CC, but can't seem to find it. (Probably just me:p)

Thanks again everyone!

cruis247-

Beware though what NCL might say on the phone does not always hold true on board. Get it in writing.

One of my best investments ever $13 lifetime to join cruisestateroom.com. Layouts and sometime pix of staterooms considering.

If it were me and it came down to a definate choice between more room or guaranteed perks, I'm all over the perks.

DMH15

Thanks for the tip. On another thread, I just read about an NCL rep telling someone that mini-suites received all the suite perks. Your point about getting things in writing is totally right. (Usually we're required to put one adult and one child in each room, at least on the docs...I can only imagine the look on my husband's face if he arrived at the suite restaurant and was told he couldn't enter, but our 10 year old could! LOL)

Just checked out cruisestateroom.com. That is a great site! It gives lots of info in such an easy-to-find manner. Thanks again!

Everything is going great, and still enjoying the retired life. When we sailed the

Pearl for two weeks in the AC, it had the small couch and black out shades around the bed, but I think it was just for 2.

Bud, as you can see we do have a couple of nice trips planned, I'm thinking of one more after the PC and before the GI/TA cruise.

Good for you, tdcjerry! You've paid your dues, now live it up! (wait, looks like you are) :D I'm looking forward to the day DH retires and we can cruise whenever we want! Have a ball!

Jackie

Good for you, tdcjerry! You've paid your dues, now live it up! (wait, looks like you are) :D I'm looking forward to the day DH retires and we can cruise whenever we want! Have a ball!

Jackie

Thanks

We got the cruise bug about five years, my DW still needs about ten years before she retires, but she does get six weeks vacation a year. I just got lucky and retired at (44) now I plan vacations , golf three days a week and train our dog, and our DD dog.

Thanks

We got the cruise bug about five years, my DW still needs about ten years before she retires, but she does get six weeks vacation a year. I just got lucky and retired at (44) now I plan vacations , golf three days a week and train our dog, and our DD dog.

That cruise bug is bad!!! (and great at the same time) ;) It's wonderful you were able to retire so young and have the freedom to enjoy other things. Retired here at 49 and love it, but we sure could cruise more often if I worked. :eek:

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...

When you enter Cagneys as a penthouse guest, do they ask for you room card to verify? Does each guest show a card? Want to keep aft AE room, and book son in separate room with friends, but wonder if he'll be able to go with us? Thanks to all you cc helpers (-: I live on these boards before my cruises and stress over nothing when I get on the ship.

Archived