Samantha brown on carn inspiration right now on travel channel

NJCruiser23

How do I convince her to come to our Dream Cruise. That would be too cool. I just love her sense of humor.

I love her sense of humor too! Everything that she loves Disney, me and my familyl love too.

So, now I know that whatever Samantha enjoys cruise-wise, we will enjoy as well.

A commercial during the last episode said that starting Friday at 9pm Central time she will be doing a series of Carnival cruises. That is what I took out of it after the series of episodes are sponsored by CCL. I can't wait! I love her shows.:D

Guess I'll have to DVR that one. Will be "land cruising" on Bonaire with no travel channel but will be sipping a Bright or Polar (beer), sipping a freshly made rum punch, playing in the ocean or reading a good book.

Anyone know if it will air again or if I can see it online anywhere. I've tried to find it to no avail. We cruise the inspiration 7/27 and can't wait.

Sometimes they repeat it later at night, I am eastern time so here it may repeat anytime between 10pm and 3am. Try looking at your guide if they repeat it tonight. Good luck.

Archived