Just off Splendor, need help

Autonoz

I will start with what a great time we had. It was our first cruise and I could not believe how well taken care of we were. Now to my question. When we picked up our luggage, our large suitcase was pretty much destroyed. The only thing in tact was the zipper. Both handles broke off. The wheel mounts were tore off and it is now junk. Our midsize had the pull handle broke in half. Can anyone give me a number I can contact carnival at? I need to let them know before my travel insurance will even talk to me.

I will start with what a great time we had. It was our first cruise and I could not believe how well taken care of we were. Now to my question. When we picked up our luggage, our large suitcase was pretty much destroyed. The only thing in tact was the zipper. Both handles broke off. The wheel mounts were tore off and it is now junk. Our midsize had the pull handle broke in half. Can anyone give me a number I can contact carnival at? I need to let them know before my travel insurance will even talk to me.

Hi, Sorry to hear about your bags. We are anxious to hear more about the splendor. We leave next sunday. Ports, weather, camp carnival and pool with movies, etc. Please share. Thanks

Hi, Sorry to hear about your bags. We are anxious to hear more about the splendor. We leave next sunday. Ports, weather, camp carnival and pool with movies, etc. Please share. Thanks

The weather was cloudy and cold on the way up. In Astoria it was chilly but not to bad. Victoria and Vancouver, sunny, in the 80's, just awsome. The first sea day back was cold and windy and the second was really nice. The weather on the ship did not really matter. People were in the pools and enjoying themselves. In port it was nice to have good weather. I would say research your ports and find something you like to do. It is very easy to get around the ports by cab or shuttle. You can even walk to places if you want. Camp carnival must be good, we did not see very many kids the whole trip and there was over 500. The last day I do not think the camp was running as there were kids everywhere, but they were having fun and not causing any trouble. If yo like live music, go see the band VooDoo. If you like rock, get them rocking and you will ave a great time. They can really jam. Tell them the rockers from the last cruise said hey. If this is your first cruise, make sure you see what is available on the ship early. We missed a lot by not being organized. Big ship, easy to get lost early on. Only negatives: Cold food

Archived