Vancouver to seattle private van/shuttle question?

I read so many threads in this forums about this transfer between vancouver and seattle. Could someone please give a link to a prive limo or shuttle that transfers a group of 10 people?

:confused:

Thanks

I read so many threads in this forums about this transfer between vancouver and seattle. Could someone please give a link to a prive limo or shuttle that transfers a group of 10 people?

Thanks

We took the Quick Shuttle round trip from Seatac to Canada Place the day of the cruise. $ 186.22 for 2 persons round trip. They departed from Canada Place and returned us directly to Seattle Airport. I would try for the earliest shuttle so you have no time worries.

The problem, is that there are serious complexities in licensing a company to operate in both countries. To be honest, you'd probably be best off renting a couple of mini vans and driving it yourself.

To be honest, you'd probably be best off renting a couple of mini vans and driving it yourself.

Well, they could be looking at some serious drop charges to leave the vehicles across the border. I used to work for a rental car company and we charged $125.00 to drop vehicles in Seattle. This is because each city's vehicles are franchised and if the vehicle sits in another city, let alone another country, there is no revenue on that vehicle.

Anyway, I vote for a motor coach of some sort - easy, painless, someone else does the driving. I honestly don't think a limo would hold 10 people plus all their luggage.

It seems like the buses pass many, many waiting cars.

Yes, the buses use a separate lane because everyone has to show their passports and/or get off the bus. DD had to do that coming home from Seattle and and they made everyone and go inside for the check.

• 1 month later...

We have used Quick Coach several times and it was so easy. Picked us up right at the cruise dock and took us to SEA. Princess too offered a one way trip to Seattle that was cheaper than Quick Coach but we had already booked our seats and there were 4 of us so we just stayed with our original plan. Moral of story. Check with your cruise line and also with Quick Coach...

Archived