Guarantee assignment

Marie-Claude

I've booked guarantee cabins with other cruise line before but never on Azamara. I just changed my assigned cabin to a guarantee (BIG price drop!!) and I was wondering if Az usually assigns cabins early on or if we only find out when we board???

Thanks!!

MC

There are several of us who took guarantees in various categories on an upcoming Journey cruise. We had cabin assignments about 1 month prior. Check online periodically if you're registered in My Azamara.

We booked a guarantee and were assigned a cabin the same day. I wasn't crazy about the location and called Azamara to get another cabin in the same category. We kept that cabin through several price drops, too. Another couple on our roll call had several changes up to the date of sailing, so there's no telling what will happen.

Booked a guarantee 2A. I was assigned a 2A cabin about 2 months prior to sailing. I also met some people who got nice upgrades. I am elite, but did not get an upgrade. Ship was not full. There was a bingo game on day 2 with a prize of the royal suite. Maybe you will get lucky. Not many people polayed bingo on my cruise.

Archived