CarnivaL Dream Cove Balcony

Does anyone have info on the new Cove Balcony. The artist sketch on the Carnival website and brochure is not very clear. I am told it is really just an outside stateroom but the price tag is comparable to a balcony stateroom. Does it offer an enclosed balcony with floor to ceiling windows? How big is it? Does it come with balcony furniture? I cannot believe we still do not have actual photos? I have booked the October 15th sailing and I am trying to decide if weather conditions suggest that I select the Cove over the Balcony.

Does anyone have info on the new Cove Balcony. The artist sketch on the Carnival website and brochure is not very clear. I am told it is really just an outside stateroom but the price tag is comparable to a balcony stateroom. Does it offer an enclosed balcony with floor to ceiling windows? How big is it? Does it come with balcony furniture? I cannot believe we still do not have actual photos? I have booked the October 15th sailing and I am trying to decide if weather conditions suggest that I select the Cove over the Balcony.

These are balconies that are incased in the steal hull of the ship. You certinly will not get the view tiy would have in an 8A balcony and up. From your waist down the view will be of the steel hull. So when sitting in your chair you will only be able to look at the sea far away. If you or who are traveling with are shorter you will have to stand to see the sea close by. Also from side to side it will be the same.

If you go to www.cruisedeckplans.com and go to the deck of the ship you will be on you can scroll down to your cabin and it will give you somewhat of an idea of what the cabin size and amenities are.....

Archived