NCL to offer FREE Pepsi on cruises!

caribbeanboy

NCL and Pepsi are offering up to 2 complimentary soda packages per cabin on any 7 night sailing or longer

If you book a cruise between now and Oct 15, 2009 for sailings troughout 2010 you can request the Pepsi summer cup promotion at the time of booking.

Once onboard you will have unlimited complimentary soda refill at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise. You will have a choice of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist.

Good luck with that! If you take the Pepsi promo (PGPOP) then they will take off any other promos you might have such as your Latitudes promo which will end up costing much more than the $50 soda card

Good luck with that! If you take the Pepsi promo (PGPOP) then they will take off any other promos you might have such as your Latitudes promo which will end up costing much more than the $50 soda card

What if you don't have any promo?

What if you don't have any promo?

This is a great promo, but ONLY for people that are not eligible for any other discount as combining is not allowed according to the fine print - and that includes military, senior, union, and latitude discounts.

This is a great promo, but ONLY for people that are not eligible for any other discount as combining is not allowed according to the fine print - and that includes military, senior, union, and latitude discounts.

As with so many things, "the Devil is in the Details". Most of the discounts you might be giving up are worth more than the soda packages but if you aren't eligible for any of those, and drink a lot of Pepsi products, I guess it could be considered "great".:rolleyes:

As with so many things, "the Devil is in the Details". Most of the discounts you might be giving up are worth more than the soda packages but if you aren't eligible for any of those, and drink a lot of Pepsi products, I guess it could be considered "great".:rolleyes:

Fellow Rocklandite.....you are making me jealous every time I see all your countdown clocks. Can I stow away in your luggage? Oh wait.....that wont work.....I am way over 50lbs.......lol. Happy sailing!

Fellow Rocklandite.....you are making me jealous every time I see all your countdown clocks. Can I stow away in your luggage? Oh wait.....that wont work.....I am way over 50lbs.......lol. Happy sailing!

You should have stowed away on our Spirit cruise to Bermuda since no flights were involved. :) You are more than welcome to join us on any or all of our upcoming cruises. What part of Rockland are you living in? Perhaps we have some mutual friends or acquaintances.

After reading about this, I called my TA and she told me that since I was already booked, we could not use this promo. This doesn't really seem fair. I have two cabins booked. Do you think if I called NCL I could somehow get it anyway?

I saw this the other day and called to find out about it. I am leaving for a 12 day cruise on the Jewel in August. Unfortunately since I had already paid, they couldn't add it (darn it-I figured that is what they'd say, but thought it doesn't hurt to ask-oh well better luck next time). Well the guy I talked to on the phone decided to pull up a window as if I was a new booking and said in reality it would have only been $6 cheaper then the fair I booked (I am a latitudes member, and am traveling with a senior). So no big savings...

After reading about this, I called my TA and she told me that since I was already booked, we could not use this promo. This doesn't really seem fair. I have two cabins booked. Do you think if I called NCL I could somehow get it anyway?

The promo is for new bookings only. But as mentioned above. You'll lose any other discount you already have as "no other discounts apply". I'll keep my Latitudes discount thank you!

You can cancel and rebook...

You should have stowed away on our Spirit cruise to Bermuda since no flights were involved. :) You are more than welcome to join us on any or all of our upcoming cruises. What part of Rockland are you living in? Perhaps we have some mutual friends or acquaintances.

We are on the Abington side of town........off of West Water. We chatted a bit a year or so ago when I was trying to figure out a cruise for our anniversary. There was a repo of the Jewel of the Sea that you were going on and you were telling me about it. I see you have done many more since then.......lol. We sailed the Jewel in March....but it was the NCL Jewel. We bought a future cruise credit and are thinking of sailing on the Spirit to Bermuda in September....maybe. If we dont..then we will probably sail somewhere sometime next March. :)

I didn't bother contacting NCL -- I emailed Pepsi instead. I told them I had every intention of purchasing a soda card while onboard my next cruise however now that I know I would be paying for my Pepsi while others on board would be getting it for free I decided I would bring my own beverages onboard instead -- Coke. No response from Pepsi yet.

Honestly though, soda is so cheap everyone should get it for free.

I will be keeping my $600 onboard credit and bringing some sort of Coke product with me as well as having lots of iced tea!:D

Sharon! How have you been mdf??? I'll be cruising NCL again this winter (:( the Regent cruise I wanted is $14k each!:eek:) But I am softening the blow by bringing my daughter, her husband and my perfect grandchild with us! I see you're traveling in December.....good for you!

I didn't bother contacting NCL -- I emailed Pepsi instead. I told them I had every intention of purchasing a soda card while onboard my next cruise however now that I know I would be paying for my Pepsi while others on board would be getting it for free I decided I would bring my own beverages onboard instead -- Coke. No response from Pepsi yet.

Honestly though, soda is so cheap everyone should get it for free.

Exactly, Paula, soda is cheap.....at ShopRite! Just go ahead and buy it and bring it onboard. I'll bet that getting the "FREE" pepsi refills in the cup they give you is going to end up being a hassle anyway ;)

I got a quote with two on line agents today. I then called back and asked about adding the code for the 'free' Pepsi (since I hadn't booked yet). Both quotes went up $127 for the two of us (for a 14 day trip). I can buy a lot of cans of soda for $127.

Sharon! How have you been mdf??? I'll be cruising NCL again this winter (:( the Regent cruise I wanted is $14k each!:eek:) But I am softening the blow by bringing my daughter, her husband and my perfect grandchild with us! I see you're traveling in December.....good for you!

Hey Linda....I was surprised to see you on the NCL board, but now I see why!! I wasn't sure you would ever do a NCL cruise after doing Regent! I was totally green with envy, I tell ya!!:eek: $14 K would have stopped me in my tracks too....that is another Miata or 2 to my growing collection :D and perhaps a concert or so to hear Uncle Eltie play!:p

I booked the Pearl on Halloween when they were giving the great onboard credit special! We are working on booking another one for January 2011 (our 30th wedding anniversary) on either Princess or Celebrity in the next few months....can't decide on the itinerary....thought it was going to be Panama, but I have had the Solstice on my mind lately!:D

I'm not giving up my military & latitude discounts for soda.

I'll stick with the ice tea. :)

I am with you, Mrs H. How are things going? Now if it were omlets made by a certain person, I may give up my discounts. Doing the NE/Canada cruise on October 20th. Why don't you and Paul join us.

Hope all is well! ---Bette

I am with you, Mrs H. How are things going? Now if it were omlets made by a certain person, I may give up my discounts. Doing the NE/Canada cruise on October 20th. Why don't you and Paul join us.

Hope all is well! ---Bette

Hi Bette!

How's the puppy?

This Oct?? Not good for us. We go south every Oct. We usually go the 1st or 2nd week of Oct. but this year we will be going on Oct 25th. Purchased my airline ticket back in Dec. when I thought the price was low at $275 pp/rt and the other day it was finally cheaper at $219. grrrrrrrrrrrrr Nothing I can do about it.

We are looking at the Dawn for Oct. 3, 2010 but am waiting for OBC. LOL

My e-mail address is on my profile.;)

Archived