Mariner air connection SEA - ANC

Ka Honu

Booked on Mariner southbound (from Seward) in September with air from SEA. Any idea on what time the flight from SEA-ANC will be on the morning of departure? RSSC won't tell me till they book (45 days out) but I have to set up air to SEA on my own and trying to get a feel for what time I'll have to be there.

Thanks.

I assume you're sailing on September 2nd. To get you to the ship on time, they'll probably put you on an Alaska Airlines nonstop leaving SEA between 6 am and 10 am. Hope this helps.

Dave

You could be on any flight, any airline. Given that AS has 20 non-stop flights a day from SEA to ANC, plus service on other carriers, you could be sent at any time. Also, it is possible (though unlikely) that you would fly the day before and overnight in ANC.

Get into Seattle early on the day before to be on the safe side. DO NOT plan on arriving into SEA on the day you sail.

You could be on any flight, any airline. Given that AS has 20 non-stop flights a day from SEA to ANC, plus service on other carriers, you could be sent at any time. Also, it is possible (though unlikely) that you would fly the day before and overnight in ANC.

Get into Seattle early on the day before to be on the safe side. DO NOT plan on arriving into SEA on the day you sail.

I definitely agree with the advice to arrive in Seattle on September 1st. However, unless they fly the OP in on September 1st and put him in a hotel in Anchorage, on September 2nd, Regent has to get the OP to Anchorage by about 1 pm because it will take about four hours or so to transport the OP to Seward in time to sail at 6 pm. As a practical matter, only the five Alaska Air nonstops between 6 am and 10 am will work. Of course if they fly the OP to Anchorage on September 1st, all bets are off.

Dave

Archived