Question for Luvnorway

CasaSmith

Hey Luvnorway,

I saw your post about doing the B2B2B and wondered did u stop at Gaspe on one of the cruises? My DH and I are going on the Eurodam, Quebec to Fort Lauderdale and that is one of the stops and was trying to get someone's idea of the area and what they did?

Thanks so much for your response. Also, did you stop at Charlottetown and Cornerbrook? If you did what did you do?

Thanks again, :)

There's another HAL itinerary that has also gone to Cornerbrook. If this thread doesn't get you much information, you may want to repost as a general question about that port.

Hi CasaSmith,

Yes we stopped at Gaspe and Charlottetown when on Maasdam repositioning from FLL in May. We didn't have any ports in Newfoundland, but we have been to Corner Brook on a previous 35 day Northern Transatlantic return cruise on Maasdam in 2007.

I'm going to post my reply to your question on the Canada board in the Ports of Call forum because I feel that questions about ports are best asked and answered in the Ports section because:

1) they are more likely to be viewed by a larger number of readers (ie people who may have visited the ports or be planning to on lines other than HAL), thus having the potential to assist more people and/or generate additional responses from those with wider experience.

2) when researching for our recent cruise, I found that there are many local residents who are cruisers who answer questions about their home area in order to help 1st time visitors and their knowledge is far superior to those of us who have only spent a few hours in a port.

3) if I were looking for info on a port, the particular destination message board is where I'd start using "Search this forum"

Archived