Motion Sickness Bracelet

cfc525

My question is...has anyone ever worn just one bracelet? They do come two in a pkg, but doesn't really say anywhere on it whether you should wear one or two. Of course we are hoping we won't need them at all. Need to know if I should I pick up another pkg.

Thanks for your help.

We use them on our own boat when we go to the Bahamas (been in some pretty rough seas):eek:. So far they worked for us. My understanding is, the button, if placed correctly on your inner wrist, creates a pressure point that equalizes something in your inner ear. I think there is more to it than that, but I feel if you only wear one, you may get very little, if any, benefit from them. Buy another set and keep them in your tote with you. Don't wait until you are really sick before putting them on. We also find that taking some Ginger is also good. I take a bag of ginger snaps along, they also have ginger gum. I have so many reactions to drugs, I just try to avoid any. And anyway, who wants to sleep the day or night away if they don't have to.:D

On our last cruise, the Diamond Lounge Concierge even wore them. (They also sell them in the gift shop on most ships.)

Have a great cruise. Kathryn

i do not normally get sea sick, but personally i am not a fan of those bracelets, although if i had to use them i would, just put them on in the morning if you feel that the waters are a little choppy. oh, and i think i was with you when you bought them...

how long does the bracelet last, per hours, day or week???

The wristbands last until the fabric wears out. The disc is plastic and does not contain any medicine. The bands work using pressure points on the inner wrist, as in accupressure treatments. I've had two pairs for about five years now. I've only had to use them once but others I've traveled with have used them since then. They're also washable.

Archived