Reservation being modified???

I have been trying to view my reservation for Navigator of the Seas leaving on 6/28/09. I keep getting the message that my reservation is being modified. Does anyone have any idea what this means? I know that when we added tours, etc. this came up, but everything now is paid in full and no changes are being made. Thanks.

It probably means your cabin is being downgraded from a balcony on deck 10 to an inside at the front of the ship on deck 2.

Ok, only kidding. Probably just a glitch, RCI's websites are notorious for them.

It probably means your cabin is being downgraded from a balcony on deck 10 to an inside at the front of the ship on deck 2.

Ok, only kidding. Probably just a glitch, RCI's websites are notorious for them.

HEY!!! We have a deck 2 inside cabin at the front of the ship on our Enchantment cruise.LOL.Can't be that bad??? Oh well,we got a great deal.

I've gotten this message a number of times. When I was trying to book excursions and had to stop mid-way I closed out and when I went back I couldn't get in. After several hours I call RCCL, they said my reservation was locked, unlocked it and I was on my way. It is a glitch in their system. Now instead of simply closing my browser I exit the reservation, it seems to work well.

Archived