brand of tea

sweetone0523

And to think you had the nerve to complain about all the room your wife's stuff was taking, when all along you knew there was only enough room left, after you first filled your car with all your crap, for her to take one measly suitcase For shame!:eek:

Don't be ridiculous Gail, my valet and other personal staff take all that stuff to Soton. Maureen's gear is moved in a fleet of Eddie Stobart trucks so there's no competition for space.

J

Don't be ridiculous Gail, my valet and other personal staff take all that stuff to Soton. Maureen's gear is moved in a fleet of Eddie Stobart trucks so there's no competition for space.

J

So how did all that stuff fit in a steerage cabin anyway? Don't tell me. . .

Next time why don't you hire the CMA CGM Thalassa. She'd be more to your liking because of her size--and I have connections. Just let me know!

Well well - contacts in the box boat business eh? I hae a feeling their charter rates may be just beyond my reach :)

J

Well well - contacts in the box boat business eh? I hae a feeling their charter rates may be just beyond my reach :)

J

Their rates are in free fall. It's a shame really, but the price dip could definitely benefit you and your extraordinary stack of necessities for your next cruise. Like I said, just let me know, I'll see what I can do, OK?

Their rates are in free fall. It's a shame really, but the price dip could definitely benefit you and your extraordinary stack of necessities for your next cruise. Like I said, just let me know, I'll see what I can do, OK?

Or I could try to sign you up for a row boat. I have connections for those as well. They are substantially less expensive, but your stack may be subject to just a little moisture. You can't have it all ways you know. :)

How's that for prompt service? It was also given in #21, after the OP asked again. I suppose we can keep the thread alive and answer again at the top of each new page?:D

Perhaps the OP is looking for the brands of instant tea, my personal favorite.

Sweetone, I don't believe Instant Tea was there any place. I asked, but to no avail. It seems to be an English thing. The English seem to have a particlar aversion to instant tea. I was disappointed too! Next time I am taking my own, though. It will make the afternoon tea that much more enjoyable.

Gail :)

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know what brand of tea they serve on QM2?

thank you

Here is a small sample.

Twinings:

Darjeeeling

Traditional English

Pure Peppermint

Earl Grey

A Moment of Calm

Ceylon

Lapsang Souchong

Herbal Revive

• 2 weeks later...

sweettone, are you still there? Most teas onboard are Twinnings. Wedgewood teas are available in the grills.

As for the poster who mentioned Tetley and Lipton are both English, I'll add that sadly Tetley is no longer British owned.

We had the waiter bring the tea chest on the first day and he remembered our selection and brought the tea automatically thereafter. When we felt like a change, we just asked for the tea chest again. This was in the grill dinning rooms, not sure how it works in Britannia.

sweettone, are you still there? Most teas onboard are Twinnings. Wedgewood teas are available in the grills.

As for the poster who mentioned Tetley and Lipton are both English, I'll add that sadly Tetley is no longer British owned.

We had the waiter bring the tea chest on the first day and he remembered our selection and brought the tea automatically thereafter. When we felt like a change, we just asked for the tea chest again. This

in the grill dinning rooms, not sure how it works in Britannia.

It is the same, no difference, just a few more passengers

Archived