X homepage is under Maintenance.

kannna

It would be nice if they could fix some of the glitches..

Or give us access to our cruise history...

In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly.

WHat do you suppose that means? What are they up to? hmmmmm

RCCL's is also undergoing maintenance......interesting that they would make both sites inoperable on a weekend.....and both at the same time. Seems like it would have less impact on bookings if done during a weekday and night.....but what do I know? :confused:

X's website is unreliable imo, I've had all sort of trouble with it in the months leading up to our upcoming cruise. I strongly suspect it is down now because of a tech problem, I don't think they'd be doing scheduled maintenance on a weekend.

The Century Oct. 24 cruise is missing. Where did it go? I sent an email 4 days ago and got the automated answer that I would be answered according to the existing order. A phone call said it was a computer glich and this now that is supposedly fixed. I'm on this cruise and hesitant to book airfare. They say maintenance is not an issue so maybe it booked out. I still have information shown under "my reservations" Don't they usually list the cruise and note the rooms that are not available? Anyone else ever have this problem?

I still have not been able to see what cabins are available to price out different catagories

on cruises I am thinking of taking. This is ongoing for at least a couple of weeks. The book

now tab is still not there to see cabin availabilityand prices.

Looks like it is working this morning. I just checked my current

reservations, logged in to My Celebrity and went to "Manage

My Reservation" and everything came up ok.

Infinatic, that Passport thing happened to me earlier this week too.

I had filled out ALL my information and when I checked during the

week my Passport number was no longer there:rolleyes:

I re-keyed it. Its now showing up.

Infinatic, that Passport thing happened to me earlier this week too.

I had filled out ALL my information and when I checked during the

week my Passport number was no longer there:rolleyes:

I re-keyed it. Its now showing up.

Do you think they're testing us?... ;)

It's nice to be in great company.

I just checked the website - pricing out my cruise to see if pricing had changed and now almost every category is showing sold out :confused:.

The C1 and a few of the suites show availability all ocean view are showing sold out and all balconies except the C1. That seems strange since the last time I checked just a couple of days ago there were many cabins listed.

Mysticks,

I hope a large group didn't book on your sailing.

The thought crossed my mind as well. :( It is a very port intensive cruise though so it probably would affect us that much since we prefer to spend a lot of our time on our own balcony.

I don't know what was happening but the categories are showing the availability again now. The pricing in my category didn't change and I didn't notice any other changes other than the blurb about the fuel surcharge is on the page now.

The message is there again:

In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly.

I just called Captain's Club and I was told that the computer is having issues and "their maintenance guys are on it."

I can't access my bookings either. The one I have for Mercury says I need to add just numbers to my reservation not letters. I don't have any letters in the reservation.

The one I have for Constellation in 2011 says that date is not accurrate.

So, I hope they are getting this fixed.

Archived