booking not showing up on my princess

Techie

Has anyone had their booking not showing up on their my princess page and when you go into personalizer with the booking number it shows status as blank?

Thanks,

Sometimes it can take a couple of days to show up. Did you try putting in your booking number and name instead of just going to the 'My Princess' section?

When did you book your cruise?

I booked a cruise this past Friday. it still is not showing up on my Princess but it does show up on my Cruise Personalizer. If you put the name and booking number it does come up. Now in the past it does take a few days before it shows up on My Princess site. I would wait until Monday morning and if it still does not show up check with TA or if you did your cruise through princess call them.

Marilyn

I figured it could just be a time delay as it does show up if I got straight to the personalizer. However, under the status where it has always shown me as confirmed, it's blank. We booked a gty but the category is not waitlisted so just not quite sure why no confirmed is in there.

Thx,

I just booked a cruise this last Thursday and it took 2 days to show up under My Princesss. For those 2 days, I had to retrieve the booking through Cruise Personalizer (you have to input your name & booking #).

Sue

Archived