Ruby Princess Aft balcony staterooms Baja Deck

5kitty

We are considering booking an Aft stateroom on the Baja Deck on the Ruby Princess. Any recommendations? Any of the Aft Staterooms have partially obstructed views? The staterooms are B748, B750, B752, B756, B757, B755, B753, B751 and B749. Thanks.

I agree that the two best cabins are B748 and B749. We've been on B748 on the Ruby and it's been our favorite balcony cabin. We were able to get this same cabin again for a future cruise. It's a very private and quite spot and the balcony is huge.

You'll notice 750 and 751 have an even bigger balcony, but there's a beam going through it. I don't know about the other cabins, but aft is wonderful.

• 2 months later...
I agree that the two best cabins are B748 and B749. We've been on B748 on the Ruby and it's been our favorite balcony cabin. We were able to get this same cabin again for a future cruise. It's a very private and quite spot and the balcony is huge.

You'll notice 750 and 751 have an even bigger balcony, but there's a beam going through it. I don't know about the other cabins, but aft is wonderful.

Hi

We have B751 booked. I am aware that there is a beam but is it not very obstructive:eek:. They say that if you are on the balcony, it does not obstruct. Any input? Thanks in advance.

We are considering booking an Aft stateroom on the Baja Deck on the Ruby Princess. Any recommendations? Any of the Aft Staterooms have partially obstructed views? The staterooms are B748, B750, B752, B756, B757, B755, B753, B751 and B749. Thanks.

How far out do you plan on booking? We had to book a year and a half out to get B748. When we booked B753 it was one year out and there were only 2 aft balconies left on the entire ship.

Archived