Laundry facilities on Radiance

About ready to nail booking Radiance 8-14 out of Vancouver. Is there a laundromat on Radiance. I obviously do not want to spend time doing laundry, but I also do not want to pack too much clothing.

Just a heads up on the time it takes to get laundry back. Blue jeans that I sent out were back the next day. The special that is for $20 for all you can stuff in the bag took two days to get back to us.

There is a laundry line in your shower stall to hang things on.

Thanks for the info. $20 for a stuffed bag will be doable!

If you pack the stuff in neatly you can get a ton of things in it. You can not put certain things in it as they will charge you the normal rate. This was for T-shirts, PJs, underware, shirts, socks, etc. Not sure about shorts as we were still wearing cold things on our cruise. I forgot to post that we were on the Serenade not the Radiance, but friends have told me the Radiance does the same thing. They don't do the $20 bag every day, so you would need to ask your cabin steward when you will get the bag. Be sure you allow two days for the bag to get back to you, we weren't the only one waiting for ours :) I heard my neighbor ask when they were getting theirs back too.

Keep in mind the stuffed bag comes back folded but not pressed. It is intended for t-shirts, underwear, socks and pjs. You don't want to put your nice clothes or clothes that need to be pressed in the stuffed bag.

RC laundries do a good job with your nice clothing, however.

You will love Radiance to Alaska. Beautiful ship and great itinerary. Have fun!

Thanks for the info. $20 for a stuffed bag will be doable!

Just to clarify.....in the past the $20 bag was wash and fold.......ie; pajamas, undershirts. underware...anything you consider that can be worn with just wash and fold. I wouldn't send a day time t-shirt, shorts or blouse in that bag.

We have found that the ships laundry is very reasonable compared to prices on land.

Archived