flight time from Seattle

Rita

My Alaskan cruise is set for August 21st on HAL and I am wanting to book a flight coming home at 12:30 P.M. - Will I have time to make that flight if the cruise ship gets back to Seattle at 7:00 A.M.- It's either take the 12:30 or I will have to wait until 5:45p.m. and really did not want to do that- I called the cruise line and she says that I will be fine taking the 12:30 but just checking

You'll be fine. As soon as you get on the ship, fill out the disembarkation forms and indicate your flight time. One good way to insure you are at the airport on time is to pay for a HAL transfer from the ship to airport.

One word of warning, when it is your turn to disembark, DO IT...there are plenty of passengers that will try to butt in ahead of you in spite of it not being their disembarkation turn.

We will be doing the 14 day Alaska cruise out of Seattle next year, and would appreciate info on best way to get from Airport to cruise terminal, and what is the approx. cost? How long should it take?

Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give us.....Carol

We will be doing the 14 day Alaska cruise out of Seattle next year, and would appreciate info on best way to get from Airport to cruise terminal, and what is the approx. cost? How long should it take?

Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give us.....Carol

You may take a cab. Fare to Pier 91 should be about $45-$60, depending upon traffic. This does not include gratuities. Trip is about 35-40 minutes, depending upon traffic.

You can also book a Town Car for about $51.00. If this interests you, do a google seach and you will pull up lots of services.

Keep in mind that in Seattle, it is illegal to hire a car service that is waiting at the airport and you must book in advance. I would probably go for the car service option.

A useful link for you:

http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/faq/

If you can carry your own bags off the ship you can be one of the first to get off.

I have taken the HAL bus to the airport. We did wait for a missing guess and depending on the time of year you may not get dropped off at your carrier. I would consider a shuttle or taxie. You should have plenty of time. I think when I took the bus I got there about 10:30 or 11:00. I think my flight was 12:35.

Archived