gun pass

[quote name='jnjcruiser']I think the title is a hoaxes to get people to look, well, it worked on me! LOL

Any way, I have no trouble with LAW ABIDING people, who have a conceal weapons permit (which means they have had a background check) and notified Carnival, to have a pistol kept in their room safe during the cruise. Havent you ever heard of the "Pirates of the Caribbean"? Dont believe they are real? Watch Captain Ron![/QUOTE]

I don't want to get into a Second Amendment debate, but did you just infer that Captain Ron was real? Like what, it was a documentary?

[quote name='WinnipegCruiser']I don't want to get into a Second Amendment debate, but did you just infer that Captain Ron was real? Like what, it was a documentary?[/quote]

I am pretty sure he was kidding. But I will say after watching Captain Ron, I did think about shooting the TV. :D

Having a gun would give you first dibs at the buffet. :rolleyes: Don't think there would be anyone standing in your way. Although, come to think of it, I have seen some people that appear to attack the buffet with reckless abandon. Might not impact their behavior. :)

[quote name='LemurCat']I thought Carnival was reviving Skeet Shooting off of the ship.[/quote]
Haven't yu heard??? They are now on the endangered species list, plus it was too hard to fish them out of the water for BBQing.

[quote name='Sneezykevina']I just about shot myself in the foot reading this thread :eek:

You need a gun pass to:

remove tips
attempt to get out of paying your bill
keep people away so you can "fall overboard while trying to get a better look at the pilot boat."[/quote]

You forgot one: Wearing shorts in the dining room.

[quote name='WinnipegCruiser']I don't want to get into a Second Amendment debate, but did you just infer that Captain Ron was real? Like what, it was a documentary?[/QUOTE]

"Captain Ron" is a comedy movie. LOL, Sorry, I always think everyone has seen the same movies I have!

During the movie, Captain Ron tells the boats owner that they need these guns to fight off the pirates,,,He says "what pirates?" Ron answers,"the pirates of the Caribbean!" Then he ask Ron, "been to Disney one to many times?" LOL By the end of the movie, they are attacked by REAL modern day Pirates of the Caribbean! LOL It's a funny movie, you got to see it!

Funny all this came up yesterday. I just got my NRA magazine today "America's 1st Freedom" and on the front cover is dealing with "Pirates of our Time", talking about all the Somali Pirates etc.

And yes, there has been cruise ships attacked by pirates. And I bet every passenger, as the rocket grenades and bullets riddle the sides of the ship, wish they had a gun! Even all those who would have never dreamed of why one would need a gun on a cruise ship!

[quote name='Upandadam']Wow, I thought you wanted to get a pass for your gun. Thought this might be an intersteing thread!!! lol

[/quote]
Man was I disappointed! I was wanting one too.:D

Archived