Balcony with obstructed view-deck 5

AZCAMM

Hello, On the deck plans for the Spirit it shows that the Upper deck 5, category 7A is

obstruced by the Lifeboats. Can anyone share with me just how obstruced the view really is??? We want to take our kids & grandkids cruising with us and since we will be paying for the cruise we would like to get the most reasonable price possible for all of us to be able to have a Balcony stateroom.

Thanks for you help- Azcamm

Hello, On the deck plans for the Spirit it shows that the Upper deck 5, category 7A is

obstruced by the Lifeboats. Can anyone share with me just how obstruced the view really is??? We want to take our kids & grandkids cruising with us and since we will be paying for the cruise we would like to get the most reasonable price possible for all of us to be able to have a Balcony stateroom.

Thanks for you help- Azcamm

Anyone have some answers out there ?

The forward three lifeboats are taller and provide more obstruction. We were in 5230 which is back by the three aft lifeboats. The lifeboat came up to the floor of our balcony. We thought the cabin was just fine. The price was awesome and we would definitely book that same type of cabin again. I have some pics posted on webshots. Here is the link.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550320245hDWpFx

Archived