Cooking Class in Istanbul

We have received our docs for an upcoming Azamara cruise and see that there is the offer of a cooking class on the morning of Day 2. As we have done all the sights in Istanbul on previous trips this excursion sounds interesting but a question has anyone taken such a trip in Istanbul as a shore excursion and how enjoyable was it

Thanks

I see people on the Istanbul TripAdvisor.com message board talking about cooking classes w/ a lady (think her name is Evangeline?) at the Alaturka. Does your shore excursion info make mention of that? If it does, you might do a search on TripAdvisor. Everyone who's done it raves about it.

Thanks Unfortunately there is no clue as to who offers the class which is why I am keen to find a report on it! I have been to many classes around the world, some fantastic some awful. This one sounded good in terms of the food items it looked at which is what made me think maybe I should go

Archived