Barcelona Turisme didnt send pre paid vouchers

I recently pre purchased the metro tickets. After payment I should of received a email with the vouchers to print to use for redemption once in Barcelona. Payment has been taken out of my bank account. A week later, as well as 2 emails & still no vouchers. Any suggestions on how to communicate to obtain the vouchers?

I recently pre purchased the metro tickets. After payment I should of received a email with the vouchers to print to use for redemption once in Barcelona. Payment has been taken out of my bank account. A week later, as well as 2 emails & still no vouchers. Any suggestions on how to communicate to obtain the vouchers?

Did you check your spam folder as well????Sometimes people have found emails from abroad in there.However,if youd id all I can say is print out all the info you have rec'd and take with you,and resent at a metro station.I have never figured out why people buy things ahead of time when so easy to do there.

good luck.

Any suggestions on how to communicate to obtain the vouchers?

If you don't find the email in your junk mail folder, I would phone the number shown on their website, where it says:

If you have any question during the purchase, please call us! [34] 932 853 832 info@barcelonaturisme.com

If you still don't receive the vouchers, contact your credit card company. They should provide a refund based on "service not rendered".

If the vouchers don't come through, the T10 tickets might be a less expensive way of traveling on the buses/subways. You can purchase one T10 and use it amongst those in your group. DH and I used one T10 ticket for our 2 days in Barcelona.

Did you check your spam folder as well????Sometimes people have found emails from abroad in there.However,if youd id all I can say is print out all the info you have rec'd and take with you,and resent at a metro station.I have never figured out why people buy things ahead of time when so easy to do there.

good luck.

I prepurchased since I thought it actually easier to turn my voucher in at the airport for the card, I didnt know ahead of time that I would have this problem. I did check the spam but not their either. Guess I should make the international phone call, I was hoping to avoid having to do that.

Archived