$50 off per person offer that expires today

San Diego Ellie

There was a promotion where you registered by May 20, and by booking a cruise by June 20 that begins after Sept. 2009, you immediately get $50 off per person (if both registered.) the offer expires today, and I cannot totally understand the terms and conditions. I only want to use it, and book today, if I can also use my Future Cruise Certificates that I purchased on my last cruise for onboard credit, and my stockholder credit. the terms and conditions say this MAY not be combinable with group discounts or other onboard credits. If there is a TA or someone who has used the offer reading this who throughly understands it, Please clarify today if I can get all three (2) the reduction of $50 each, (2) the FCC onboard credits, and (3) the stockholder ob credit. This would be for an Oct. 2010 cruise. Thanks so much.

There was a promotion where you registered by May 20, and by booking a cruise by June 20 that begins after Sept. 2009, you immediately get $50 off per person (if both registered.) the offer expires today, and I cannot totally understand the terms and conditions. I only want to use it, and book today, if I can also use my Future Cruise Certificates that I purchased on my last cruise for onboard credit, and my stockholder credit. the terms and conditions say this MAY not be combinable with group discounts or other onboard credits. If there is a TA or someone who has used the offer reading this who throughly understands it, Please clarify today if I can get all three (2) the reduction of $50 each, (2) the FCC onboard credits, and (3) the stockholder ob credit. This would be for an Oct. 2010 cruise. Thanks so much.

Stockholder credits have no bearing, since this is something you apply after final payment.

As for using FCC's.........they can be used. Definitely. Instead of asking us here, call Princess and make your booking. You'll know soon enough if there's any problem.

When I got the email last month I registered for me but it would not let me register for DW (said she was already registered). I used our FCC's a few weeks ago and they gave us only $50 credit. My TA called Princess and they said DW was not eligible since she didn't register. :rolleyes:

Princess refers to this as "gold mine promo" even though it doesn't say it.

I was able to use it for my October trip. I booked it with Princess as my agent was out of the country at the time - so I am not sure what it is combinable with but I did combine it with my FCC. The $50 was off per person off of the price and then I used (1) FCC and then paid $100 for the other deposit.

I will transfer this to my agent in a few weeks.

I received the $100 promotion in May also. When I first signed up for it, I also thought it would be $50 per person per cabin. I didn't realize both people had to register. When I register it only gave me $50 credit (total). When I called, they said both have to register but when they realized I was def booking, the gave me the additional $50.

I received the $100 promotion in May also. When I first signed up for it, I also thought it would be $50 per person per cabin. I didn't realize both people had to register. When I register it only gave me $50 credit (total). When I called, they said both have to register but when they realized I was def booking, the gave me the additional $50.

I didn't realize that either. We had 2 promos with 2 different dates and I activated both and I booked it during a time in which both were in effect - so I didn't run into the problems.

Yea, I was kind of surprised they wouldn't honor it for DW after I explained the web site registration problem. (We both got the email since we have different addresses on our accounts.)

Archived