Trying to decide bewteen two cruises

wifey4life

My husband and I are going on a cruise after the Food & Wine festival at WDW and I am trying to decide between two cruises. The first choice is the Western Caribbean itenerary 4 day on the Enchantment of the Seas or the 4 day Bahamian cruise on the Norweigan Sky.

I really like RCI and all that's offered on the ship. Kenny, my hubby likes the relaxed schedule on NCL. We both like the price of NCL and getting to eat with whomever we like.

Soooo, I'm stuck and can't decide. We've done hte Bahamas before, but that was with DCL three years ago.

Anna

RCI has My Time Dining now, so you should be able to satisfy both of you! As far as a "relaxed" ship schedule, you can be as "relaxed" as you like, activity-wise. Of course, there will be a formal night on RCI.

As CB mentioned, RCI is doing My Time Dining fleet wide now. If you book EOS, you have to choose this when you make the reservation and the tips will be automatically added to your Sea Pass account.

I highly recommend the EOS over the Sky. It's a better itinerary and a better ship.

Archived