flight out of SJ

Lisa&Neb

we are going on the Car Princess in March 2010. It docs at 6am in SJ at the end. We can get a flight out at 9am or 2pm.... can we make the 9am flight?? it is to Det. (DTW).? please let me know your experience.

I don't know...I have been doing some research on San Juan. From everything I have been reading about the airport, it might be cutting it close. People have said to expect long lines for an agricultural check of some sort. Then you have to do security, which is also a long wait. I suppose if you are one of the first ones off the ship, you might have enough time. I believe it is about a 20 minute taxi ride from the pier as well. And depending on the day...you may have several other ships debarking which will cause longer airport lines. I would take the later flight to be safe. :D

we are going on the Car Princess in March 2010. It docs at 6am in SJ at the end. We can get a flight out at 9am or 2pm.... can we make the 9am flight?? it is to Det. (DTW).? please let me know your experience.

I've been through SJU twice. Making it for a 9am flight is so unlikely that you should consider it to be impossible. Stick with the 2pm!

Archived