PCL southern out of SJ question.

Lisa&Neb

We are going on the Car. Princess in March 2010. We are wondering what flight to book to get home to DTW (detroit). we can book a 9am flight or a 2pm flight. the ship "gets in" at 6am. can we get off the ship... to the airport and checked in/past security to be on the plane by 9am? looking for your experiences..

We are going on the Car. Princess in March 2010. We are wondering what flight to book to get home to DTW (detroit). we can book a 9am flight or a 2pm flight. the ship "gets in" at 6am. can we get off the ship... to the airport and checked in/past security to be on the plane by 9am? looking for your experiences..

Making it for a 9am flight is so unlikely that you should consider it to be impossible. Stick with the 2pm!

San Juan International... a 9am flight.....I sure wouldnt try it !

Take the 2pm flight, relax onboard as long as possible and then head to the airport... you will be glad you did.

After a great cruise, why even try this and stress yourself out ?

San Juan International... a 9am flight.....I sure wouldnt try it !

Take the 2pm flight, relax onboard as long as possible and then head to the airport... you will be glad you did.

After a great cruise, why even try this and stress yourself out ?

the 2pm gets into DTW at 10:30.. then get bags and a 2.5 hr drive home... them up for work at 6am....

My advice would be take the next day off from work (if you can) and book the later 2pm flight. The chances of making it off the ship and getting to the airport and boarding a 9am flight sounds pretty near impossible to accomplish. What if something happened to make the ship late arriving into port for debarkation?

ALWAYS take the next day off if you are suppose to work the day after your cruise. I'm assuming it's Sunday to Sunday and I took that Monday off. You got clothes to wash, yard to mow and crying to do because your cruise is over......................You really need an extra day to get your chores done and mourn.....

Looking into Jet Blue out of Buffalo now.... only problem is they are not booking past Jan 4th 2010 now.... but if there times are the same in March as in July.... we should have some good flight times...

Looking into Jet Blue out of Buffalo now.... only problem is they are not booking past Jan 4th 2010 now.... but if there times are the same in March as in July.... we should have some good flight times...

Just pick a flight that departs NO EARLIER than 12 noon.... even if it means you get back to your home a little later !:rolleyes::eek:

Archived