Transportation Revere/Saugus to Quincy Mkt

lovcruzing

This looks tough - you've got to get to Salem & Walnut St. for the 426 bus. The "T" says that is a 20 minute walk. Bus costs $3.50 and leaves you at Haymarket, which is right by Quincy Market. The other choice is to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport. Then I would take the free airport bus to the Blue Line and get off at Aquarium or Government Center and walk to Quincy Market. This would be $2.00.

Can anyone help with directions from the Marriott Boston Revere to Qunicy Market. Bus, Train, etc? And the cost.

Thank you

It's not easy - that's a suburban hotel, with no public transit directly to the hotel. The closest bus would be the 430 on Broadway northwest of the hotel (Broadway is route 99, have to cross route 1 to get there). Take the 430 to Malden station on the Orange Line and then the Orange Line to State station.

Cash fares are $1.50 for the bus + $2.00 for the Orange Line (rapid transit). With a Charlie Card, the fare is $1.70 for the entire trip. See www.mbta.com for more info.

I suggest calling the hotel and asking what they would suggest. The hotel shuttle might be willing to take you to/from a nearby stop for the 426 bus.

--David

Not the end of the world. I'd talk to the hotel. Perhaps the hotel shuttle could drop you at the Blue Line at the airport instead of at one of the terminals. It's really a very quick ride to the Aquarium from there.

Archived