Arcade for 10 and 12 years olds?

What age is the video arcade geared for? We will be on the MOS

in a couple weeks. The pictures show very young children in the arcade. Couldn't quite see what the videos games looked like. My boys are 10 and 12 yrs old, and would love some time in the arcade if it is for their age level. Do teenagers go on there too?

Not sure which MoS you'll be on- Mariner, Monarch or Majesty, but if it's Mariner, they should have fun with an air hockey table and some other racing or surfing type video games along with one or 2 of the carnival type "grab and carry the toy to drop box" it the best way I can describe them.

There are also an assortment of shooter games, too- not sure what your family rules are on those, so be prepared just as you would if they were playing games at a friend's house.

And the arcade is located outside Adventure Ocean, so you have to pass in and out of it for the younger kids club. the teens' club has a side entrance near Johnny Rockets I think.

So, for your question, Do teenagers play in the arcade? probably depends on the teenagers. DH and myself try to get a game of air hockey in before we pick up DD from AO.

Yes, they cost extra. On past cruises, they have had a 'free game hour' when certain age groups from the kids' club are allowed to play for free, so look out for that. (not every day, just once per cruise, and I am not sure if all the ships do it)

We will be on the Mariner. Are the games an extra cost?

Yes, there is cost to play the video games at most times and it is expensive. Be careful, it can add up very quickly. We set a limit with my son on how much he can spend in the arcade or he goes wild!

Archived