Need some Mariner help

Hi CC'ers..

I'm planning my Honeymoon on the Mariner. I need some cabin suggestions. I can get a D2 for D3 price (I'm only looking @ balcony cabins).

I can also get a D1 for $20 more. The aft D1 cabins that are on deck 10 look good (1666) but I am concerned about noise from the Windjammer upstairs. T

The other cabins I've looked are on 7 & 8 that are aft -- but with the large amount of interior cabins in that part of the ship I have a feeling it might be even noiser.

I can also get a D3 at the far aft of the ship on deck 6..

Any help? Also, will RCCL do anything cool for me for my Honeymoon?

Thanks all.

Been on her twice these last 4 months but I can not help since were on Deck 8 D2 and a Junior Suite, deck 9 mid ship......................Just had to comment on you Screen Name.................Do you do the Belly Flop Contest? :eek:

NOT SO FAT MIKE :)

DH and I were on the Mariner in April. We had an aft balcony on deck 9 (9692). It was our first aft balcony cabin on RCCL. The balcony was large, but there was soot from the smoke funnel on all the furniture every day. We had to ask for extra towels to put on the furniture so we could sit on them. The aft balcony noise from surrounding cabins is minimal. It was a long walk to the staircase, but that made up burn up calories.

hey mike

i have no help on the room thing, however my husband and i honeymooned on the mariner last year. they have the honeymoon party for everyone where they give out fun prizes like keychains haha.

we did bring along my wedding dress and hired one of the photographers to take pictures of us all over the ship. i think the charge for an hour was $75-$95 and we paid $6.95 per 5X7. he took at least 150-200 pictures and we weren't pressured to buy a certain amount. just an idea :)

i just have to ask about your screen name, are a fan of nofx??

have fun cruising!

:)

i just have to ask about your screen name, are a fan of nofx??

have fun cruising!

Of course I am!

Thanks for all the help! I think I'm going to stick with a deck 9 aft cabin, between the elevators/stairs.

I'm just not comfortable with a deck 10. I don't know why. I just feel like having the Windjammer upstairs is asking for trouble.

Archived