Hotel Cicerone

Hello,

I stayed at this hotel many years ago. I would imagine it has been remodeled by now. Back then the rooms were decorated very basic. The standard rooms are small. Yes, it did have A/C. It is a hotel widely used by tour groups.

Regarding location, I think it is good. Actually, I am going to Rome in a week and staying at a hotel a block from Cicerone. Many people might not like the location , as it his on the opposite side of the river from where sites such as Piazza Navona, Spanish steps, Trevi, Pantheon, etc are. In other words, the hotel is on the same side of the river as the Vatican. But it is walking distance to all the main sites (maybe except Colisseum).

I suggest you check tripadvisor for current comments.

Hello,

I stayed at this hotel many years ago. I would imagine it has been remodeled by now. Back then the rooms were decorated very basic. The standard rooms are small. Yes, it did have A/C. It is a hotel widely used by tour groups.

Regarding location, I think it is good. Actually, I am going to Rome in a week and staying at a hotel a block from Cicerone. Many people might not like the location , as it his on the opposite side of the river from where sites such as Piazza Navona, Spanish steps, Trevi, Pantheon, etc are. In other words, the hotel is on the same side of the river as the Vatican. But it is walking distance to all the main sites (maybe except Colisseum).

I suggest you check tripadvisor for current comments.

Thank you

Archived