POM to FLL ?

Luke gs Daddy

Depends on alot. Ship arriving in time, authorities clearing the ship, no traffic issues (FLL is about 25 miles away from POM). If you are one of the first off, and all the above are in your favor, you'd probably make it. Remember that airlines cannot take luggage an amount of minutes before departure too. (is it 45 min prior?)

We just booked a 410pm return from FLL because the other option was before noon and didn't want to stress over the flight during the cruise.

Good luck if you decide to give it a shot.

Kathy

we made it to MIA by 10am..and thought that was pretty fast..but, to

FLL by 11 ?..they probably want you their by 10am for a 11am flight..:eek:

if you ve cruised befor..then you have an idea how well debarkation or how

bad it can get..

If I were you, I'd book a later flight. FLL is 25-30 miles from POM. Traffic could be bad depending on the day of the week. You do not want to miss the flight at the end of the cruise.

If you can not change the flight now, then do make sure that you are the first people off the ship. Be ready @ 6 AM and as soon as the ship docks and is cleared, go thru immigration before lines develop, get your bags (or walk them off yourself) and get a cab. Good luck!

I know we would be pushing it. But, has anyone tried it and made it ?

I am familiar with all the variables and risks. My next option would be 4 pm.

It is also the OSU vs UM game. What's that got to do with it ? I know.

I am sure there are people that have made it. Think about it this way: if you book the 11am flight, you will be anxious the last night and in the morning, and if you miss the 11 flight and they do not have space on the 4pm flight, you will not be able to even watch the highlights of the match :)

But if you book the 4 pm flight, you will be relaxed and get home on time to watch the highlights.

I searched back 5 pages no info, so I am asking a question that has been answered.

Our ship arrives POM 8am Saturday our flight leaves FLL 11:05 am.

Is this doable ?

Thanks.

Our ship (Liberty of the Seas) was in POM at 7am. We were off the ship at 7:30 and Quality Limo Service was waiting on us. We were at FLL Hollywood by 8:30 a.m. This was on a Saturday. Good Luck.

I know we would be pushing it. But, has anyone tried it and made it ?

I am familiar with all the variables and risks. My next option would be 4 pm.

It is also the OSU vs UM game. What's that got to do with it ? I know.

Why would you even consider booking anything that would infringe on watching OSU beat UM again!?!? :D

We also used Quality Limo Service (QLS Transportation). They took us from FLL to Boca Saturday, Boca to POM Sunday, and POM to FLL the following Sunday. Their service and pricing was excellent.

I think Saturday is the busier day at the POM Carnival, so just take that into consideration.

Take care,

Paul

Why would you even consider booking anything that would infringe on watching OSU beat UM again!?!? :D

We also used Quality Limo Service (QLS Transportation). They took us from FLL to Boca Saturday, Boca to POM Sunday, and POM to FLL the following Sunday. Their service and pricing was excellent.

I think Saturday is the busier day at the POM Carnival, so just take that into consideration.

Take care,

Paul

When I booked this cruise I must of been in la la land. I have never ever let anything get in the way of the OSU vs UM game.

It is already paid for and the airline booked along with the price of the cruise it fit our budget.

I booked a 4 pm flight out of FLL for that day also. Either way I will be able to watch it, be it at the airport or at home depends on game time.

I am a total Bucknut.

Archived