Grand class emerald deck aft noisy?

DrD

We've booked one of the minisuites in the aft section of the Emerald deck on the Sapphire (that's alot of jewelry!) We chose this for the covered balcony, all other minisuites have exposed balconies.

My question is, has anyone had one of these cabins, and was it noisy? It's right over the Vista lounge/ club fusion.

Thanks in advance.

I've stayed in E728 twice on the Golden. Enjoyed the cabin very much (MUCH prefer the covered balcony to the exposed--have had both).

You've mentioned that you're in E716...I'm not sure if that's aft enough to experience noise from the thrusters, but we had a LOT of noise/vibration from the thrusters in E728 when docking or leaving port. It doesn't last long but, when you're sound asleep at 6 a.m., it is not a welcome sound!

We really loved our mini suite. The bathroom was very roomy, nice tub with shower. The two TVs practically side by side was a bit silly. One faced the bed and one the sofa in the sitting area. Fine as long as you were watching the same channel. The covered balcony was a big plus for us.

Archived