Delta Vancouver Suites on Priceline !!

I tried the Priceline thing (hoping for Pan Pacific in my dreams!) and ended up with the Delta Vancouver Suites, 2 suites at $80/each!! :D We would've been happy with just a "room", but a "suite" will be even nicer! Anyone know if they have a shuttle/courtesy van? Or should we just plan on a taxi to Canada Place? I know it's not far, but one of the family members has a bad knee, so will need transportation.

Anyone know of any good restaurants around there? Is the Spaghetti Factory good? I used to go to one in AZ but that was years ago and would like to try it again...if it's still good. ;)

I do not think the Delta Suites has a shuttle van - so taxi it and the cost should be about $10.

The Old Spaghetti Factory is "alive & well" and the food is OK - good spot for lunch or family. Vancouver has many wonderful restaurants with much better (gourmet) food however the prices will be higher.

I do not think the Delta Suites has a shuttle van - so taxi it and the cost should be about $10.

The Old Spaghetti Factory is "alive & well" and the food is OK - good spot for lunch or family. Vancouver has many wonderful restaurants with much better (gourmet) food however the prices will be higher.

Thank you BCHappyGal. Will plan on a taxi...that's no problem.

Any thoughts on which restaurants? We're open to ideas. It looks like we'll be around lots of restaurants and shopping which will be nice. I know many of you have been there or live there and know where to go :D or not go :(.

Thanks again! :)

Archived