Can't book shore excursions

gazoo_

Most shore excursions offered by Carnival can be booked on the ship. When do you sail? You might want to look into independent tour operators on the Ports of Call boards.

Have a great cruise!

Aloha,

Kat

there ll be an excursion desk where you can book excursions..

if this is first cruise..i d book your excursion s thru the cruiseline..

cost is the main factor..still there are a few good reason s for

booking on the ship..

#1 then won t leave without you..:D

I didn't know I couldn't book my shore excursions when too close to sail date! Am I screwed now!? Is there anyway to do this, can i do it on the ship? Any help would be appreciated..

How soon are you sailing? We're leaving on Sunday in barely 3 days. I was able to book all of our excursions and pay for them online just this afternoon.

We're leaving Saturday, Carnival Glory in Port Canaveral. We booked some independent stuff, but there was one we wanted to do with the ship. I guess we could also go independent for that one. As long as we can book on the ship I guess it's no big deal.

Some excursions are not available on line. You can book them in the ship. I suggest you book the excursion as soon as get on the shiip, because they sell out really fast. We missed some excursion, because I took my time.

I would simply try calling Carnival directly. They may be able to book your excursion for you over the phone (I have done that in the past) or if it is sold out, they can tell you that it is sold out and that will give you the opportunity to look for a local guide.

I didn't know I couldn't book my shore excursions when too close to sail date! Am I screwed now!? Is there anyway to do this, can i do it on the ship? Any help would be appreciated..

As others have said you can always book on the ship. In fact some excursions and activities are ONLY available on the ship (Cabanas at HMC).

The best thing to do is go to the excursion desk the FIRST THING when you get on the ship. When the Conquest was rerouted to Key West from Cozumel due to Swine Flu, they didn't have any online excursions posted. We went to the excursion desk right away and found that it opened at 1:00 (your ship may be different) and booked the excursion we wanted without having to wait in a long line. The line did get long later in the day. Good luck!

---Bruce

You will be able to do it right from your cabin on the TV, it is very simple. We booked all of our from the cabin on our first cruise. This one I have booked all but one and the web, the other is not offered on the web just yet. Some people say to do independant excursions. We have always done our with Carnival and couldn't be happier. I have check and yes, Carnival's are a little higher, but for the ones I have checked, not that much. We enjoy the peace of mind that Carnival gives us. They take care of everything, to ensure your safety and happiness.

Archived