Current Shows on Enchantment?

Now that I'm only a month away I'm starting to wonder about the entertainment on the Enchantment. We're doing the four day with our boys. I'm not a big fan of the production shows. I like musical acts (loved ABBAcadabara, and the guy from Foreigner on the Legend a few years ago, but didn't think much of the Johnny Cash tribute on the Voyager this spring). And I have always enjoyed Comedians, Jugglers and Magicians. So what can I expect?

I'm leaving on the Enchantment this Saturday and out of curiosity, I emailed them to find out about the entertainment for my trip. This is the email they sent back. I don't know if this will still be current when you go a month from now but it might give you an idea.

Currently, the entertainers for the Enchantment of the Seas sailing June 27, 2009 are as follows:

TOM BRISCOE - COMEDIAN

ORIGINAL DRIFTERS - GROUP / SINGERS

HAINES MAGIC - MAGIC SHOW

DAN DAVIES - COCKTAIL PIANIST

EVERGREEN TRIO - CENTRUM TRIO

MUSICLAVE - LATIN QUARTET

PRODUCTION SHOWS: STAGE TO SCREEN - CAN'T STOP THE ROCK

Currently, Dave Chapman is scheduled to be the Cruise Director.

Now that I'm only a month away I'm starting to wonder about the entertainment on the Enchantment. We're doing the four day with our boys. I'm not a big fan of the production shows. I like musical acts (loved ABBAcadabara, and the guy from Foreigner on the Legend a few years ago, but didn't think much of the Johnny Cash tribute on the Voyager this spring). And I have always enjoyed Comedians, Jugglers and Magicians. So what can I expect?

Sam,

Send an email to web_reservations@rccl.com. There's an underscore between web and reservations. Ask them about your scheduled entertainment, Captain, CD, etc. They will answer in a few days. I already have all the info for our cruise the week after yours.

Bob

I saw Haines magic on the five day Enchantment last month.... pretty good.

"Can't stop the rock" ...when will they ever replace this one?

We saw the same last week, enjoyed Stop the Rock but we hadn't seen it before. Cruise Director was Warren something, he was good. Haines Magic were really good too, especially the last act!

Pool side music group were great too. It was a good cruise.

Enjoy yourselves!

• 4 years later...
Any recent updates on the Production Show schedule for Enchantment?

Do they have a fixed schedule for the 3 night and the 4 night sailings?

Theron

The have one production show (Sunday) for the 3 night, and two production shows (Tuesday and Thursday) for the 4 night.

Thanks... next part of the question, are they always the same, or do they change them up? I guess I need to drop an e-mail to find out for sure.

Theron

The production shows are always the same. The headliners (comedian, juggler, magician, etc.) change about weekly, so if you do a B2B, you might see the same headliner.

Edited by clarea

What I'm really trying to find out:

Which specific production show(s) will be performed on the 3 day, and which production show(s) will be performed on the 4 day?

Theron

"Stage to Screen" is performed on both itineraries.

"Can't Stop The Rock" is performed only on the 4-day.

• 2 months later...