Port of tampa parking

mchlhaystead

Is parking $14 per day? 5 days $70? Am i correct? There should be a law!

Just want to be prepared...

Michele

Yes it was 14.00/day and I think we had to pay in cash up front, but others have reported that you could use credit cards as well. But I do know that you had to pay that very first day, you couldn't wait unitl you got back after your cruise. Does that make sense??? I tend to ramble:D

14 dollars a day isn't really that bad.. $20 a day at Miami Compare to how much it would cost to park at the airport for a flight to tampa and it probably isn't that much more.

Every cruise i have been on (out of 4 ports in Florida) have required payment up front for parking...

you have to pay it so i am happy to get that expense out of the way so i don't have to watch my cash to make sure i have it at the end of the cruise......

By the way we Valet at tampa. A few bucks more but it is well worth the extra service.

Coming home from the legend 15 minutes from sitting on the ship to driving on the interstate

have a wonderful time and I think you picked very well.. Tampa is my favorite port and both the Legend and Inspiration are wonderful ships

We used the Valet. It was $80 (maybe 85) for 5 days. My dh decided to do it, which is unusual for him because he is sooo cheap. It really was worth it. You pull up, they get all your luggage out and you head right in the terminal. When we got back, we walked across the street, handed them our ticket, and within a minute or so, our car was there. They help put the luggage in the car. In total, with tips, it was probably $20 more but worth it.

Michele

$14 per day, pay in advance, Credit Cards Accepted. Very convenient.

ken

Michele

Where can you find to park downtown in any city for less than $14 for 24 hours?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
As others have stated, it is currently $14 per day (went up from $12 last fall). Valet parking is currently $17 per day. Cheaper than both Miami and Port Canaveral as I recall.

Do you know if there is a weekly rate for either valet or the garage? Also, if you sail on Monday and arrive back on Saturday are you charged for 6 or 5 days?

Do you know if there is a weekly rate for either valet or the garage? Also, if you sail on Monday and arrive back on Saturday are you charged for 6 or 5 days?

Nope. No weekly rate. It's a flat $14 per day (or $17 for Valet). No daily charge for the day you arrive back at the pier so you would be charged for 5 days.

Archived