Spitit Cabin 9630. Any Pics?

nomie

all the balcony cabins are the same...here's photos of cabin 9636,from 2 years ago, 2 doors down. last year they took out the bright color bedspreads and updated, but the layout will be the same.

the spirit doesn't have any mini-suites, most of the suites only sleep 2.

1373349742_Roomasyouenter.jpg.ada21589e46238d8071083160d907958.jpg

1897473216_Afterwemovedin.jpg.0f86c4ed73780456432a3ad2ea73add2.jpg

372345605_Balconyroom9636.jpg.7a5914e4c91c6609078a1a2a0ef1543a.jpg

Yeah,I know,no mini suites:( The balcony cabin is nice but small. I am trying to get a suite but they are all sold out right now. Maybe after final payment one will open up. Thanks for the pics.:)

• 2 weeks later...
all the balcony cabins are the same...here's photos of cabin 9636,from 2 years ago, 2 doors down. last year they took out the bright color bedspreads and updated, but the layout will be the same.

the spirit doesn't have any mini-suites, most of the suites only sleep 2.

If your in a cabin that says sleeps 3 ... is it the sofa bed or the pullman? If it sleeps 4 am figuring its both?

I stayed in an inside cabin on the Spirit on deck 9 forward that slept 4 people. It was 2 regular beds (pushed apart), then a bunk on one of the walls, then a mattress on wheels that pulled out from one of the beds. It took up most of the space between the two beds. Wasn't the roomiest set up, but it worked out well.

• 1 year later...

Did you wind up with a cabin on Deck 9 on the Norwegian Spirit? We are planning to go on this ship and deciding which cabin to stay in. The balcony staterooms look ok, but a little plain. Is the 3rd bed a rollaway? Are there any bunk beds on this floor? Thanks!

I was just wonder if anybody has stayed in cabin 9630 on the Spirit. I am getting worried that this cabin may be too small. Anyone have any pictures?

Here's a huge bunch of Spirit pics from about a year ago. We were in cabin 10130 but I imagine it is the same as 9630. In all the pics in several locations are some pics of our cabin.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

Archived