PIF form

Grumpy8

Do you still need to fill out and PIF form even if you filled it out online when you did your booking etc.?

If it says complete, it's complete. You won't be able to print your boarding pass if it's not. So no, once it's done on line, it's done.

All my info for all of my family is showing as "complete" - however it will not let me print off Boarding Passes for my children as they do not have a credit card registered!!!!

They are 16 and 10 and we do not authorise them to use our card - so how can we get around printing off their Boarding passes? There is no way I am going to put their names against our cards.

Karen

All my info for all of my family is showing as "complete" - however it will not let me print off Boarding Passes for my children as they do not have a credit card registered!!!!

They are 16 and 10 and we do not authorise them to use our card - so how can we get around printing off their Boarding passes? There is no way I am going to put their names against our cards.

Karen

Just put in the numbers; only way around it. What you print on the form has no bearing as to what you arrange with the purser on the ship.

Are your daughters sharing a cabin with you or in their own cabin? If they are in their own cabin I know you must secure their accounts in some way as Princess expects that they will be charging at least the autotips to their room. Perhaps Princess can key their cards so they cannot charge onboard. Otherwise, you will have to do what I do... threaten them with death if they make any unauthorized charges - it has worked for me with my sons!

The girls are in our cabin - they are not old enough to be in one on their own as Princess state 21 years as the minimum age for your own cabin.

Hopefully we will not have any charges to our cards anyway as we have paid for upfront OBC to cover our expenditures.

Thanks for all the assistance

K

The girls are in our cabin - they are not old enough to be in one on their own as Princess state 21 years as the minimum age for your own cabin.

Hopefully we will not have any charges to our cards anyway as we have paid for upfront OBC to cover our expenditures.

Thanks for all the assistance

K

Lots of families book 2 cabins; one in each adult name. Then they have one cabin for themselves and the other one for the kids. Our family, and all extensions thereof, do this all the time.

Lots of families book 2 cabins; one in each adult name. Then they have one cabin for themselves and the other one for the kids. Our family, and all extensions thereof, do this all the time.

I do this as well. Also, I believe that Princess will now allow you to actually book the kids under 21 in their own cabin as long as the parents are travelling with the kids in a nearby cabin.

I do this as well. Also, I believe that Princess will now allow you to actually book the kids under 21 in their own cabin as long as the parents are travelling with the kids in a nearby cabin.

Haven't heard about that. Someone in our family is travelling today on the CB and they had to split book. Then again, they get more OBC that way from CCL shareholder.

Archived