water

I've always found the water to be of excellent quality.

The ships use a reverse osmosis system to produce fresh water. I'd expect that, in general, it's better than what you purchase bottled.

By the way, bottled water from a number of sources, is available on board...

:)

I've always found the water to be of excellent quality.

The ships use a reverse osmosis system to produce fresh water. I'd expect that, in general, it's better than what you purchase bottled.

By the way, bottled water from a number of sources, is available on board...

:)

At what cost is the bottled water available?????:D

The water on the ship actually tastes better than the water that comes through my filtration system at home. You're perfectly fine filling your bottle up with it.

If you're still worried though, instead of buying water on board (which is very expensive), you can bring on a case of water with you. They might think you're nutty though since the water tastes just fine.

Given that we are on a well and, when the county tested our well, it was found to be contaminated, I still think bottled water is one of the silliest things I have ever encountered. It is pure marketing hype as most of it is nothing more or less than processed tap water from wherever the bottling plant is located. We spent a lot of money fixing our well. I drink the water from it. It is fine.

On ship, the water is excellent. I carry something like a widemouth bike bottle and fill it with ice and water and carry it about with me. It is cold, it is wet, it has no taste (as pure water will be totally tasteless). Drink it with my compliments.

Doc:D

The water on the ship actually tastes better than the water that comes through my filtration system at home. You're perfectly fine filling your bottle up with it.

If you're still worried though, instead of buying water on board (which is very expensive), you can bring on a case of water with you. They might think you're nutty though since the water tastes just fine.

I was going to do that, but I have so much luggage already, that I neither DH or I want to carry any more stuff

Can you get water on the ships? If so is is safe to drink? What if I want to fill up my own cup to take with me to the pool? I am just worried about the saftety of it.

Due to the reverse osmosis, the water on board is safer and healthier than what you drink at home.

And, it also tastes good.

Given that we are on a well and, when the county tested our well, it was found to be contaminated, I still think bottled water is one of the silliest things I have ever encountered. It is pure marketing hype as most of it is nothing more or less than processed tap water from wherever the bottling plant is located. We spent a lot of money fixing our well. I drink the water from it. It is fine.

On ship, the water is excellent. I carry something like a widemouth bike bottle and fill it with ice and water and carry it about with me. It is cold, it is wet, it has no taste (as pure water will be totally tasteless). Drink it with my compliments.

Doc:D

Spring water is great stuff and you can access the test results to be sure. Very few brands still sell actual spring water.

All this cheap filtered water is nothing more than tap water and yes, that water is a rip off.

On our last cruise I had bought some bottled water, kept the bottles and used them the next time we went on an excursion. I went to the Lido Deck and got some ice, put it in the bottles and added some water.

They have fancy bottled water but they have cheaper bottled water too. The cheaper kind is $4.25 or $4.50 for a big bottle of it. It's really good.

Typically I take bottled water on but drink the regular water while in the dining room or buffet. This time on Fantasy the water was not drinkable it smelled and tasted horrible. It wasn't just me, the staff said they stopped drinking it too because it had gotten so bad.

It smelled musty or moldy like it had been sitting a long time? One night it was so bad I had to use bottled water to brush my teeth. Seemed to get better later in the cruise. The first night you came out of the shower smelling worse then you went in.

I just bought the big bottle of water in the dining room and they would keep it and bring it to the table chilled each night.

I've sailed the Elation, Ecstasy, Fantasy, and Conquest...

I always drink out of the bathroom tap and find the water fine!! I've been aft, forward, and in the middle and bottom and level 10... I don't know if there is one tank or one RO unit... But I think it is GREAT!!!

And I drink water from the taps in the buffet...

Archived