NEWPORT - Tender drop off location

swdke

The Caribbean Princess will be tendering to Newport. Can someone tell me where exactly passengers are dropped off with the tender? I'd like to be able to find this location on a map. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

The tender drops the paxs off in the north east corner of the harbor. The closest street intersection is America’s Cup Ave and Long Wharf. The transportation center is one block from the tender dock north along America’s Cup Ave.

Here is the link to a satellite map view from Google. If the link works the tender dock is at the center bottom of the map. The 2 finger piers (empty) in the map are parallel to the bottom. America’s Cup Ave is in the center from top to bottom. The transportation center is at the top center of the map opposite Cardines Field. You can see the parking lot & parking garage in the upper left quarter of the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=newport+ri&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.527387,56.337891&ie=UTF8&ll=41.489903,-71.317492&spn=0.003753,0.006877&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

When I did a preview of the post, to get the map to match my instructions, I had to do an UP ARROW (^) once and a LEFT ARROW (<) once.

SBtS

Archived