Ketchikan Tour on Thursday 20th August

Oldgables

David and Janet will be on the Sapphire Princess cruise that docks in Ketchikan at 10 am on Thursday 20th August. We have booked a 10.30 am guided taxi tour with Ketchikan Taxi Cab Tours through the town and on to Saxman Village (for the Totem Poles), Herring Cove, the rainforest and waterfalls. You never know, we may see bears fishing for salmon! We can take up to 6 people so if any one is interested in going on this tour with us contact me at janetoldgables@hotmail.com

The cost is $74 per hour for the taxi, so up to 4 others could join us and share the cost. I would expect that we will be touring for 3 hours. David and Kat, the owners of Ketchikan Taxi Cab Tours seem very obliging and are well recommended on cruise critic.

Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

you should post this on your cruise's Roll Call instead of this forum. I imagine that this will disappear as it is not allowed to post for shared tours anywhere except on your Roll Call. You will have better luck there, also. We have done many tours with others in our Roll Call & have always had a great time. In any case, good luck...and I hope you have a great cruise!:)

Archived