Balcony room at back of ship?

Yes, there was no sliding door in this room because of the side of the ship configuration. There was a regular door with the top half being window, and a large round window next to it.

I couldn't find the link last night to our pics from the trip and fiancee had a family emergency - I'll ask him tonight so I can get you the pics shot off the balcony.

Thanks so much for your response. The balcony looks great. Does this room have a different door leading out to the balcony? (Rather than a sliding door?)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=954113

google is your friend - just google Radiance of The Seas and add 'aft' or 'aft balcony' or variations and click on IMAGES in the results and there will be tons of pics of the back of the ship

How aboutaft balconies on Radience class ship, specifically Radience of the seas. We have booked a D1 and just saw this morning a couple of Aft at same price came up. Should I switch from a side port balcony to aft.

• 2 months later...

Hi, We just had 9704 on Freedom in August and LOVED the aft balcony on the corner. We did not mind the long walk at all, it was well worth it. We found it to be very quiet back there and the view was awesome! Our balcony did not have any superstructre around to spoil our view at all. In fact our view was totally unobstructed, even somewhat over the side. Our balcony was somewhat pie shaped however due to the shape of the rear of the ship. I will attempt to attatch picture if I can figure that out. We had the cabin with the regular door(not a slider) and the round window. MJN

Freedomrear-full.jpg.4c1e45d0ae8c93c0524c6e13bc1b7f2e.jpg

Archived