Transportation review: Quality Limo Service

PBro

Hi all!

I know this is only my second post and it's a review of a service we recently used, but when I come across great service I like to pass it along.

We recently used Quality Limo Service (QLS Transportation) to run us around FLA. I won't quote their pricing, but I can say it was significantly better than 2 other services I called. It was a flat rate transfer for each leg, not a per person rate.

The first leg was picking us up at FLL and taking us to Boca. We weren't off the plane 3mins. and I was getting a call confirming our arrival and setting the next step. To keep it short, everything went smoothly.

The following day (Sunday) we used them to take us from Boca to the Port of Miami (Carnival Valor). They called us in the morning to say they were actually running early and ask if it was OK to pick us up early. No problem for us! Service, again, was great.

The following Sunday I called them (early) to say we were off the ship earlier than expected. We had initially set up a general meeting time for later that morning, but when we disembarked early they accomodated us with a minimal wait for an early ride to the airport.

To summarize; QLS Transportation runs a great service. The communication was excellent, the service was excellent, and their pricing was the best we found.

Take care,

Paul

Thanks Paul What was the rate from pier to fll?

FLL to Boca was $65. We had 5 people.

Boca to Port of Miami was $95. We had 5 people.

Port of Miami was $65. We had the original 5 people and added, last minute, another 2 people plus an infant.

Every leg of the trip they used a Mercedes van which was clean and held all our luggage and people comfortably.

The fees where final (no hidden stuff). If you felt the service was great, you could tip the driver. We thought the service was great, so we did tip.

The rates of the other 2 places I inquired with would have been more than QLS' base rate plus the tip I left.

Call and give them an opportunity to earn your business. We were please with every aspect of their service.

Take care,

Paul

Another vote for QLS. We have used them for 2 yrs now, September will be out 3rd and they are great everytime. On time or early, accomodating, clean vans, friendly service, etc and beyond. Can't say enough great things about them.

FLL to Boca was $65. We had 5 people.

Boca to Port of Miami was $95. We had 5 people.

Port of Miami to FLL was $65. We had the original 5 people and added, last minute, another 2 people plus an infant.

EDIT:

Port of Miami to FLL was $65 for 5 people, but since we added 2 more adults plus an infant we were charged an additional $15.

So, Port of Miami to FLL for 7 adults and 1 infant was $80.

Take care,

Paul

• 2 years later...

I recently had to organize transportation for a group coming together from different locations and arriving at different airports in Florida. We used QLS's shuttle service to transport some folks from the airports to our hotel, from our Miami hotel to the Port of Miami and from the Port to the airport. They were accommodating, on time, friendly and had the lowest prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I found QLS online in January and used them between FLL and port of Miami both ways. Then, I used them again in April, both ways. I will use them once again in January and will continue to use them every time I visit Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

I've only experienced their 15-pax airport shuttle vans which tow a small enclosed trailer for everyone's luggage. The vans are typical airport shuttles, worn but clean. I'm certain their other vehicles and services are even better.

The big plus for QLS is their customer service and value for the price paid. The lady who works the dispatch desk iis very friendly, attentive to your every need, and is in frequent contact. I always contact the dispatcher while I'm in baggage claim or disembarking the ship and within minutes I'm being directed to the pick-up spot. That type of attentiveness extends to the drivers as well, in my experience.

QLS customer service is impeccable and I can't give them enough praise.

I found QLS online in January and used them between FLL and port of Miami both ways. Then, I used them again in April, both ways. I will use them once again in January and will continue to use them every time I visit Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

I've only experienced their 15-pax airport shuttle vans which tow a small enclosed trailer for everyone's luggage. The vans are typical airport shuttles, worn but clean. I'm certain their other vehicles and services are even better.

The big plus for QLS is their customer service and value for the price paid. The lady who works the dispatch desk iis very friendly, attentive to your every need, and is in frequent contact. I always contact the dispatcher while I'm in baggage claim or disembarking the ship and within minutes I'm being directed to the pick-up spot. That type of attentiveness extends to the drivers as well, in my experience.

QLS customer service is impeccable and I can't give them enough praise.

I have them booked for my transport from my precruise hotel in FLL to POM in a few weeks. If the dispatcher is Karina, she is wonderful. I have had SEVERAL changes :eek: and she has been nothing but understanding and patient with me. I think that says alot about a company and is one of the reasons why they get great reviews. They obviously have good workers which reflect on the company itself.

Thanks for the update

• 1 month later...

I used QLS 2 weeks ago and I have nothing but great things to say about them and their service. We did the private 6 passenger limo and was ready early and was just going to hang around waiting for the limo to come. Much to our surprise when we went outside, the limo was already there. The driver was very polite and helpful. I definately would recommend QLS to anybody who needed their service from FLL to POM. Top Notch!

Archived