EOS baby pool question...

mommy42208

I am bringing an tiny tiny inflatable pool on EOS and was wondering where do you recommend i set up my area with the pool and chairs? i dont want to get any dirty looks from anyone and i do not plan on setting it up in an area where people are trying to get by...

does the kiddie area have an area where the sun hits ( i would like to be in the sun) if not do parents put the blow up pools near the main pool area??

also am i able to leave my towels and stuff on my chairs to "reserve" it in the morning or will someone remove my stuff??

thanks!

EOS = Enchantment of the Seas or Explorer of the Seas? ;)

Trying to answer for both - the Explorer has an Adventure Beach area that you can set the pool up in, the area is more shade than not.

Enchantment, the kids pool area is more sunny. There is a little room there.

Saving chairs - no, please don't. :( On these boards you'll see it being called a "Chair Hog" and the threads always turn pretty wicked. The deck partrol is suppose to remove personal belongings after a certain amount of time (thought it was 30 minutes)

So just save yourself some stress. Don't put your stuff out to save chairs unless you plan on being in them within 30 minutes.

its explorer of the seas...

i figured that with chair saving..to be honest i am too nervous holding my chairs because with my luck my belongings will be missing!! i just wasnt sure what the "norm" was...if i were to hold it would be no more than 30 min but im sure with a 15month old i will be up early enough to get to the pool area on time!!!

thanks

Explorer - gotcha. ;) Good choice! :D {I can say that cause that's my next sailing too...lol}

There is a new Explorer review that I have been following with interest, it shows the ship and the pool deck areas. It was a rainy sailing...but you can see some spaces on the pics.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1014232

Archived