Persian Gardens Pass - 10-Night Cruise

Does anyone who has been on any of Solstice's 10-night Med cruises know how much a Persian Gardens pass costs onboard? I know we paid $99 for access to the Persian Gardens during a seven-night cruise on Solstice a few months ago, but I am wondering about the cost for a 10-night cruise.

Thanks!

Does anyone who has been on any of Solstice's 10-night Med cruises know how much a Persian Gardens pass costs onboard? I know we paid $99 for access to the Persian Gardens during a seven-night cruise on Solstice a few months ago, but I am wondering about the cost for a 10-night cruise.

Thanks!

We were on the 15 night TA back in April. Although we were Aqua Class, I don't recall during the entire cruise anybody ever checking who goes in/out of the persian gardens. It never seemed crowded either.

Maybe that was just a courtesy exception during the TA.

Although we were Aqua Class, I don't recall during the entire cruise anybody ever checking who goes in/out of the persian gardens. It never seemed crowded either.

Thanks. At least on Solstice-class ships you need to swipe a card at the door to enter the Persian Gardens -- AquaClass SeaPass cards already are coded to allow entrance to the PG as I understand. I'm wondering about pricing for non-AQ passengers for a 10-night cruise.

Thanks. At least on Solstice-class ships you need to swipe a card at the door to enter the Persian Gardens -- AquaClass SeaPass cards already are coded to allow entrance to the PG as I understand. I'm wondering about pricing for non-AQ passengers for a 10-night cruise.

I know what you are talking about, but the system on Solstice was disabled when we were on board. I never had to swipe a card during the entire cruise. Maybe it was just the case for our transatlantic, and they've begun charging/checking again during the 10-day cruises once they entered the Med.

• 6 months later...

I too am wondering what the price would be to add this perk. It seems that AQ and Suite passengers have access included, but I cannot find a price for others.

Anyone remember? We'll be on the Equinox Oct. 31 for her Westbound Transatlantic.

Thanks!

Customer service quoted $200pp for the 10/31 TA cruise. I am hoping to convince them to sell the second week for $100 pp as the first week is port intense and can't see paying for something that we won't have time to use......I do like the idea of them disabling the key card access during the TA cruise....will wait and see!!

I know what you are talking about, but the system on Solstice was disabled when we were on board. I never had to swipe a card during the entire cruise. Maybe it was just the case for our transatlantic, and they've begun charging/checking again during the 10-day cruises once they entered the Med.

On Equinox, the system was totally different. I was in AQ and you had to go to the desk, turn in your seapass and then get a seperate card to open the door to Persian Gardens. Once returning the key card you got your seapass back...

I too am wondering what the price would be to add this perk. It seems that AQ and Suite passengers have access included, but I cannot find a price for others.

Anyone remember? We'll be on the Equinox Oct. 31 for her Westbound Transatlantic.

Thanks!

I am in a Sky Suite and no, they do not give you access, you have to pay. This was a bone of contention of mine and many others as the price is almost double what an Aqua Class is. So, unless you are Aqua, you must pay. It was $100pp for a 7 day cruise in Oct 2010.

Customer service quoted $200pp for the 10/31 TA cruise. I am hoping to convince them to sell the second week for $100 pp as the first week is port intense and can't see paying for something that we won't have time to use......I do like the idea of them disabling the key card access during the TA cruise....will wait and see!!

I'm with you mcwashington! Much too port intensive the first week to pay that kind of cash! I bet they'll have a special price once onboard and/or during the second week.

Thanks to all for the info! :)

On Equinox, the system was totally different. I was in AQ and you had to go to the desk, turn in your seapass and then get a seperate card to open the door to Persian Gardens. Once returning the key card you got your seapass back...

Did you need a "swipe card" to access the locker room for a shower?

On Millie 2007, access to locker room was open to all (by gender:)). I paid to use the Persian Garden which included terry robe and key to locker. Spa attendents took my passenger card in exchange for locker key..... On 4/19 TA, I want to use locker but not the Persian Garden as I expect a crowd from AQ class.

Archived